Install by Lux Auto Brightness (paid application) and use your front camera instead of light sensor to adjust light automatically as required.
Here is how to do this:
- go to Lux settings
- click on Sample Collection
- click on Light reading modes
- select Camera instead of Light sensor
- select Front camera (it's obvious that its better than rear camera for this purpose)
- Now, from main screen of settings, click on Modify Linked Samples
- from top, click on Luma (this app uses Lux for sensor readings and Luma for camera readings)
- then you can see app reads ambient light value from camera and displays at top.
- Now the app should do its job, but you may want to check other settings to match your preferences.